Money had been leaving my account each month. I researched the company name and found this site, which helped further.
I retraced my steps to see when this error occurred. I found that
I was sent an email which by design looks like an advertisement - there is nothing official saying I am entering any agreement. It is designed as a leaflet with lots of email addresses etc so you miss the importance of the message.
Nobody scrolls down to the end of Junk mails to be sure they are junk!!!
The company takes money out of your account under 'Completesave.co.uk' but the Emails are from 'Completesavings.co.uk', so it is easy to miss and dismiss what's important!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Underhand scheme
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "They claimed I won but easily started feeling as it was a scam. Claimed I won 100,000 in jewlery and 10,000 in cash. Just $50. After he realized I wasn't..."
- "I started using Listia 3 years ago, and I've seen everything there is to see on the website. I also experimented quite a bit with the many features of the..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."