Money had been leaving my account each month. I researched the company name and found this site, which helped further.
I retraced my steps to see when this error occurred. I found that
I was sent an email which by design looks like an advertisement - there is nothing official saying I am entering any agreement. It is designed as a leaflet with lots of email addresses etc so you miss the importance of the message.
Nobody scrolls down to the end of Junk mails to be sure they are junk!!!
The company takes money out of your account under 'Completesave.co.uk' but the Emails are from 'Completesavings.co.uk', so it is easy to miss and dismiss what's important!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Underhand scheme
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "Like thousands of other people £15 had been taken out of my account for 3 months before I'd noticed. This was because my wife purchased an item of clothing..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."