Because of the threatened postal workers strike in December I used Hermes to send an urgent parcel.I don't know how it happened, but I feel I was duped by the Hermes offer of £5 off my next parcel.

I now find I've had £15 taken from my credit card by completesave.co.uk without my consent.

My bank know that company very well and immediately cancelled the entry from my credit card account.I'm surprised that what seem to be reputabe companies like Hermes get involved with the dubious activities of completesave.co.uk who at best are conmen and at worst criminals who should be locked up

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Completesave?

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #1297118

Hi, why not just give them a call?

here is a list with hermes numbers:

Completesave

Hello Anonymous:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I don't know who you are and cannot identify your record.Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query.

I can be reached at mary@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page.

The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards, Mary The Complete Savings team