Am good with bank statements but, with 2 of us, some items get through the net. Each of us thought it was a charity donation made by the other.

When I read online this was a scam my blood ran cold. £15 a month for a whole year for something I didn't want or know I had made me feel *** and very angry. My bank SMILE are brilliant about fraud and are on to it. They said this company has been mentioned a lot.

A dispute is in process. I'm relieved I've stopped the payments but this is insidious.

A similar thing happened with my mobile account but I never got my money back and the mobile company VIRGIN were useless. There is no protection for consumers

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Completesave. The most disappointing about a product or service from Completesave was crooks - spam fake company and i have been scammed by complete save Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Completesave.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category for more informed decision or compare Completesave to other companies on our site.

Comments