Like thousands of other people £15 had been taken out of my account for 3 months before I'd noticed. This was because my wife purchased an item of clothing on JD Williams website and she does not remember signing up for any voucher!
Rang the bank, they put a block on future payment, then rang esave on 0800 398 6960 and they immediately removed us from their records and reimbursed the 3 payments of £15.
Suggest others do the same and contact your bank and ring Complete Save as I am sure you will get your money back within 10 working days - or thereabouts. Good Look
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Completesave Complete Savings Program
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "Money had been leaving my account each month. I researched the company name and found this site, which helped further. I retraced my steps to see when this..."
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I ordered a casual shirt 1 size larger than I normally wear, it was posted from Hong Kong by air mail and packed in an envelope which measured 8 x..."
- "I bought the following shoes: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00E4CLZGI/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0 For a whopping fifty pounds. I say whopping because the quality of the material is so poor that they aren't even worth ten. The shoes..."
- "ordered flowers for mum's 80th birthday, what came was nothing like the picture, balloon was dull grey, not the cheery one shown in their picture. So it costs me $85..."