Like thousands of other people £15 had been taken out of my account for 3 months before I'd noticed. This was because my wife purchased an item of clothing on JD Williams website and she does not remember signing up for any voucher!
Rang the bank, they put a block on future payment, then rang esave on 0800 398 6960 and they immediately removed us from their records and reimbursed the 3 payments of £15.
Suggest others do the same and contact your bank and ring Complete Save as I am sure you will get your money back within 10 working days - or thereabouts. Good Look
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Completesave Complete Savings Program
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "I bought a pair of converse 1Q549 from Dubai Mirdif city center and found the left pair damaged leather !!! My contact is firstname.lastname@example.org+966509888751This will be my last experience with..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'. At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow,..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."